Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving! Part One

Part Two will be uploaded at a later date due to technical difficulties.

First of all, I'm thankful for my family, their health, and mine. I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for the support they have given me through out my entire life. I'm also thankful for my education. Loyola has been one of the most positive experiences in my life, and I cherish every moment I get to spend with the people I've met here.


The oldest and youngest members of my family. My 1 and 1/2 year old nephew, Wyatt, and my grandmother, Claire, of 86 years young. Four generations apart, they represent how thankful I am for my family.

Ah yes, turkey poisoning. Wyatt couldn't quite handle the triptophan, but luckily my sister was wide awake to force a smile. 

TO BE CONTINUED!

No comments:

Post a Comment